Friday, February 24, 2006

FO Finally!

I finally finished my SIL's scarf. Its pretty much the same as the Irish Hiking Scarf but I made a couple of changes to the left cable and the middle cable. So I guess its not the same at all huh. :)
So the next thing I'm working on is a mini Clapotis. I'm using 3.75m needles and the Knitpicks Gossamer yarn. Hopefully it turns out alright.
Renovations have started here at the house. I love it all. Except the mess. Hate that! Anyways, the living room window has been changed and a garden door has been installed in the dining room replacing that UGLY window that was there. Today the guys ripped out the tub and shower and I'm hoping that tomorrow it'll be back in. Or nobody's going to want to come and visit us! :)
Heres' a pic of Mr. Bo Jangles.....or Bo. Such a cutie!!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so u know u I always read your blocs

Little bro( a little drunk

February 26, 2006  
Blogger Lana said...

Love the scarf! ^_^

February 28, 2006  
Anonymous Michelle from New Brunswick said...

Great scarf! Very pretty ... note to self ... must make new scarf :D

Talk about renovations I just finished living through two months of them for my new house. Dust, mess, no bath, no kitchen... uughhh! But worth it in the end ;)

Hello! that is such a cute picture of Mr. Bo Jangles (love that name!)

February 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://hximxfaw.com/ezvn/odgj.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://vjlglsix.com/ulte/tffu.html]Cool site[/url]

November 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

November 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://hximxfaw.com/ezvn/odgj.html | http://uxjgmxgs.com/mzpx/etcq.html

November 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! cheap compare ionamin levaquin Internacional cheap calls Fine children&aposs coats maker drug levaquin Levaquin and back pain Nissan altima 93 Taylor big naturals pics security video cameras equipment digitone

March 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »

March 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read video editing schools

March 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home