Monday, March 27, 2006

Mail Goodies

Look at what I got today!


From left to right: Sock Garden Zinnia, Sock Garden Star Gazer Lily, Sock Memories Grandma, Blues Parade and Forest Parade. All are from Knit Picks of course.
SO...... I guess I've got some sock knitting to do! Hehehe. I found a couple of patterns that I think I'm going to try. One is from this site http://craftoholic.blogspot.com/2005/09/all-about-socks.html. I love the spiral look. I'm just waiting for the site owner to email me the pattern. I'll probably also do a couple more jaywalkers. As for the others.....I dont know. I guess as I see the patterns I'll decide.
I'm still working on the hourglass sweater. It's coming along. I'm on my last decrease section before I start the yolk. I finished hubby's wool socks. Went to take a picture of them and they were gone. I guess he was so excited he wore them to work the next morning. He said he loved them and they were probably the best fitting socks he's ever owned. AWWWWWWWWWWWWW. heheee. I dont know how anybody can say wool socks are comfy....i say they're ITCHY. The raw wool ones I mean. Not the nice soft wool. The next purchase I have to make is that book Socks Soar with Two Circular Needles. I guess I'm going to have to break down and get it. There's not a whole lotta help online with doing this method. And hey, it's not going to hurt having another knitting book around. :)
Thats it for now folks. Sorry its taken me almost a month to post! Man I suck!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger KnittenKnots said...

Love the new yarn! Makes me want to go out and buy something... ;-)

April 04, 2006  
Blogger Katie said...

Gorgeous yarn! I want to buy some of that stuff too! =)

April 06, 2006  
Anonymous krista said...

Ooh those purple ones are speaking to me!

June 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://jmgjvacy.com/xrqn/kjia.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://cbfjkvcn.com/cmqy/jecv.html]Cool site[/url]

July 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

July 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://jmgjvacy.com/xrqn/kjia.html | http://wdgrerld.com/jfhi/xzhe.html

July 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work voip review http://www.periosteal-thickening-after-rhinoplasty.info/oklahomacataractsurgery.html Best all around bmw fiat avanti roulette+slot+machine does zithromax effect birth control pills

February 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! car insurance clasifications Dvd encoder media player Anna kournikova wet t shirt Health job mental worker Teen lesbian fun Concerta qoclick Saab 900 8v aston martin tools and hardware Mattresses air bed san diego Proportioning valve chevrolet Stop smoking facts car rental liability insurance supplement craps applet car hits wall which insurance is responsible Guaranteed small business credit card

February 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »

April 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home