Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Log Cabin's

Hi there. Just a quick post today. I finished a Christmas gift :) They turned out pretty good. Now I've got another pair to make and that should be one couple done. Imagine.....Christmas....that's just crazy. Dont ya just love it!! Sorry the picture is so crappy. The larger sock is being blocked and drying.


Log Cabin Socks from Handknit Holidays
Made with Bernat denimstyle in Chino
3.75mm dpn
My little girl wanted me to make her some socks so now I'm making her some Sixth sense socks from the six sox knitalong. They are knitting up fast. I finish one sock today!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Michelle said...

Nice job on the Log cabin socks! I too am working on xmas presents. I actually started in March because I have so much stuff to do with the house this year that it will take me the rest of the year to get all my xmas gifts done :)

April 20, 2006  
Blogger KnittenKnots said...

Love em - they are so cozy looking!

April 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... zyrtec ingredients http://www.mr2carcover.info/Wholesale-dvd-players.html Per stolberg digital printing

February 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home